View Single Post
Old 27 Jul 2018, 22:54 (Ref:3839196)   #5860
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I did recognize a few there on both sides the debate and the usual antagonists posting just to be that guy that do the same here. Course some of them just hate him and love PWC so you knew they were there.

Think it's a smart play from him, get out in front of the ACO announcement and make them respond. And so far everything he has promised to deliver they've delivered. He has ideas he'd love to pursue but he promised to bring his first car to the track and did, promised to make and get approved a US approved street car and well he got that license last fall I believe. Now I doubt I'll ever see one in person but I haven't seen a Bugatti either but I know they're out there. And who knows maybe a DPi one day or IMSA will get the big cars again too.