Thread: IMSA IMSA : 2019
View Single Post
Old 21 Oct 2018, 03:47 (Ref:3858064)   #601
FormulaFox
Veteran

United States
Ohio
FormulaFox is heading for a stewards' enquiry!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Actually your opinion was accepted by most here until YOU began to dismiss everyone else and argue you were informed and a team insider.
Not on that particular matter. The matters you're referring to with that were some insider info that didn't sit well with me and most of the less pleasant comments I made were not dismissing other people's arguments as much as venting at how annoying the things were.

Quote:
Then when you were called on your bs you began attacking everyone else and rudely dismissing their questions of you regarding how you could be so assured of your claims.
I behaved directly in proportion to the way others behaved.

Quote:
After that the dismissive response became the norm
Only to people who insisted on continuing to take issue with any opinion I put forth.

Quote:
makes statements that are blatantly incorrect reading of the previous poster
While I have misunderstood some posts on occasion, this is something nobody is innocent of, yourself included.

Quote:
and frankly were often personal attacks.
I have never made a personal attack that was not in response to one directed at me.

Quote:
No one started out with anything even close to rudeness until it warms brought forth by you.
And...? The comment I made was a joke about how I got treated when I made a similar point. Why you decided to take offense to such, I don't know, but I try to leave the past alone and not elt it bother me. Hence why I cracked a joke about it to begin with.

Quote:
There are many people I don't agree with and we have discussions and actually trade questions
And I am one of those users you've had peaceful discussions with quite often.

Quote:
There's never the outright I'm right, you're wrong exchanges as became the norm with a few users, yourself included.
If you think that's the norm for me, then you haven't been paying attention to the majority of my posts. The overwhelming majority of my posts on here are perfectly civil and polite, including the majority of the debates I have. You are, whether by choice or simply losing track due to the massive number of users here, incorrect about me on this matter. We all get heated now and then, but that does not make .

Quote:
But I will return to the ignore function as obviously discussion is just not worth the effort, this is supposed to be fun and entertainment not painful.
Well, it's not my fault you decided to take offense to joke/snarky comment about something that's happened in the past, but you do what you feel is needed. I'll keep having the nice polite discussions that the majority of my posts contain.

That said, I've PMed you a little something to consider should you not have already blocked me - there really isn't any point dragging this around publicly any further.

Last edited by FormulaFox; 21 Oct 2018 at 03:57.