View Single Post
Old 30 Sep 2003, 22:49 (Ref:736000)   #10
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by greenbean
i think adam did a fantastic job at wining the title but i think scott moran is won to watch for next year
Quite right, he's been exceptional this year considering he's had to protect the car as well. I'd be very surprised if he's not up there.

So, fellow marshals, can we tempt a few more of you into the hills next year? Stunning cars - faster accelerating than an F1 - spectacular action, great scenery, friendly marshals and more than a little beer available too, some of it free.

If you've only done circuits I urge you to give this branch of the sport a try, especially if Goodwood is your only hillclimb experience. You may well become hooked