View Single Post
Old 14 Mar 2022, 23:16 (Ref:4102521)   #8
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyopenroad View Post
But you are, if you frame this as "pulling his mother into the drama".
To be fair, yes you are right. But see below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Sorry but I think some might be missing Richard's point.

Also I really do think people have every right to their opinion about whoever or whatever as long as it is done in an inoffensive way or is not distasteful and is relavant to a given post.
Thanks. Yes, that is it. I will add that given how polarized topics such as Lewis, Max, Toto, Christian, Masi, and any number of others, it's hard to be critical without being labeled a "hater" at worst (Anyopenroad, I am not saying you are saying this, but making a broader observation) or at best viewed as trying to wind other up.

Richard