View Single Post
Old 15 Mar 2022, 07:14 (Ref:4102549)   #14
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I may be missing something here (and I'm sure it's probably just a stretch of the truth for the sake of a thread title) - but the reports I have read suggest that he is still going to be Lewis Hamilton.

I mean - I can't recall commentators and TV graphics listing him as 'Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton' previously, and I'm sure they won't start listing him as 'Lewis Carl Davidson Larbalestier Hamilton'.

'The 37-year-old Briton will include 'Larbalestier' as a middle name rather than adding it to his surname.

"I am really proud of my family's name. My mum's name is Larbalestier and I'm just about to put that in my name," said Hamilton.'