View Single Post
Old 6 Sep 2017, 20:07 (Ref:3765037)   #18
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Love Monza. Start was interesting, but it was all a bit of a let down to me after an pretty entertaining Spa. Average F1 race for me at 5.

This may be the first time we've actually differed this year by at least more than 1, at least...

My mental state may have had something to do with it!
mental state is important for sure...i watched the race late monday night (as opposed to the usual early sunday morning) as i was at the cottage over the long weekend (was it a long weekend in the US as well?).

also no TV and internet at the cottage so after 3-4 days of nothing, i was willing to watch anything and call it entertainment lol!