View Single Post
Old 12 May 2018, 16:59 (Ref:3821750)   #1404
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've been watching some on boards for the last 10 minutes and there's some at least yellow areas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Whenever the N24 comes around I always have to remind myself to reset my expectations on what is considered 'normal'. It's such an odd event.
This is the oddest race of the Year by far which makes it that much more appealing. Safety Vehicles dragging cars down the track along with work trucks moving off the racing line while cars go past. Not to mention the The Green Hell "residents" trackside. I really want to go one day have a few good lagers and some Wienerschnitzel.