Thread: Customer Cars?
View Single Post
Old 8 Jan 2021, 01:07 (Ref:4027555)   #4
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamasque View Post
That's just not factual.
Blummin’ ‘eck do we have to be so argumentative about everything round here. Let’s take what someone posts and run with it rather have to find a bit that we can pronounce is wrong.

There are some who consider Haas and Racing Point as getting too close to customer teams as it is. Note the number of “pink Mercedes” comments. I agree that they still put a lot of work into the design themselves, but you can see what is being getting at.

Now if you think this is too far it might be of interest.

Personally I would try and keep the individual teams as constructors. I find that of interest, but customer cars do have some benefits.