View Single Post
Old 10 Oct 2018, 19:31 (Ref:3855969)   #15
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
one woman.

one.

in a series specifically FOR woman, aside from one woman (who seems to have her head in the 60s judging by the principle) its being lead by men.
i understand your point but as a series specifically for women drivers...the breakdown of its management, owners, mechanics, or for that matter the gender breakdown of those who will watch it is a separate issue no?

all sports tend to have a multitude of categories catering to all sorts of different demographic groups and carried out in an exclusive fashion...whether its gender, nationality, region, age, talent levels, funding levels etc etc...this is a normal thing and certainly we dont question why a specific category is managed by people outside of that particular exclusive group.

could you imagine if only people aged under 13 could be hired to run a competition meant for under 13 aged drivers. an obtuse analogy for sure but it does highlight that these are separate issues imo.