View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2013, 15:17 (Ref:3301021)   #13
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
I think people don't like the in-your-face victory antics, the sometimes whining on the radio, the swearing on the podium, the Webber inciident, the finger, just his bratty immature(ish) persona etc. So, I am guessing it is all the little irritable things collectively adding up along with hearing it all the time when he wins has contributed to the boos. I am sure if he was a little more reserved and professional, people would see him in a different way. Well, anything like he is now. Maybe the victory screams on the radio after every race is getting on everyone's nerves?

I liked SV early on, seemed like a nice guy (he still is don't get me wrong), but I feel sick and tired just like everyone else. I am not speaking for everyone else, but don't hit at me for saying it.
I will hit at you for saying it !

You're happy for the guy to be booed because of his 'in your face victory antics', his 'victory screams on the radio' and his 'bratty immature(ish) persona'. Is he the only racing driver that's ever done any of these things ? What the hell is he supposed to do... stay silent, do nothing or just stop winning ? Maybe he ought to apologise for existing ?