View Single Post
Old 10 Mar 2018, 22:47 (Ref:3807285)   #860
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanese Samurai View Post
Japanese Autosport web is reporting FIA establishes minimum sales unit for FIA-GT3.
FIA-GT3 manufacturers must sell at least 10 cars in 12 months since homologated, 20 cars in 24 months.
http://www.as-web.jp/sports-car/346690?all
Must build those cars, if they want to build 20 in storage I don't think the FIA cares. You just have to actually prove you built 10, then 20 chassis. Looks like Lexus and Callaway will be done, Honda/Acura maybe as well but I didn't catch if that's retroactive or only for new homologation.

And I think that should shut the people who made previous claims Cadillac couldn't have real GT3 homologation, was nothing ever about having to sell or build minimums. The FIA hoped you would but didn't make it a rule.