View Single Post
Old 1 Jul 2019, 10:08 (Ref:3915298)   #1970
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Now? It's been the case for quite a few years.

But you still have:-

T34
The inside of the small area at the bottom of the Esses
Tertre Rouge (as you know.... )
The bank at Indianapolis
Ford Chicane (particularly if you have a good lens wide open)
Yeah. My first trip was 2008 and most of the photo spots I went to that year are inaccessible now!

The bank at Indianapolis was a pleasant surprise: I haven't been to Arnage/Indianapolis for eight or nine years and I was amazed as to how much improvement has been made there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
We got access to outside of Porsche Curves (in) and the Maison Blanche Terrace. Likewise there were people spectating from the roof of the karting pits.
Oh really? The last time I tried to get into the Porsche Curves (2016) I was told access was only for those camped at that site. Is that no longer the case, is it open to all again?

The first few years I did camping at Le Mans was on Maison Blanche and there were some cracking spots there as the high fence had loads of gaps in it. Ditto on the karting side as well. Last time I tried to get to those two areas (2015 I think), it was all closed off for hospitality. Can the public get there again now?