View Single Post
Old 24 May 2001, 11:08 (Ref:95906)   #19
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well I think he's a prat. (No surprise there then)

Why?

Because he had the gall to suggest he would be treated equally at Ferrari and expect me to believe him. (I think you all know that I didn't)

He burst into tears when he won his first race. (Now there was a discussion).

He promised so much and in my opinion has never delivered.

He's a nice bloke, always smiling and that has done him no good whatsoever. (Bet that surprises you Liz).

He's probably morally right in all he does. He may even be the nicest person one could wish to meet (and I'd certainly like to meet him).

But as a driver, he's still a prat.