View Single Post
Old 14 Aug 2020, 19:53 (Ref:3995435)   #12
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by helgi View Post
Comparing lap times through 2017-2018-2019-2020. After some calculations done I'm sure only some sort of nostalgia can drive an old fan to watch this show. I think next year they could have asked Toyota to drive in reverse gear really.
But I thought this was exactly what they had asked, you know with the LMH regulations :P if they are not going backwards in reverse from the LMP1 regulations, then I'm Donald Duck

Anyway, the bop penalties won't be applied at LM, so the TS050 can show it's true pace for one final time before going to retirement. And while the Hyperbole session itself is dreadful as an idea, it will give Toyota good chance of amazing pole lap given that the track will be almost empty of traffic. There might be some Laps of Gods in offer