View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 2022, 19:31 (Ref:4116144)   #256
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elwin View Post
Another that falls into that category is Tom Rubython's Ayrton Senna biography. I knew Ayrton during his early days but lost track as he progressed up the ladder. However, a good friend of mine was very close to him throughout his career & confirms that aside from a couple of minor matters it is a very accurate description of his career. I shall read it again one day.
That's interesting. I have the book as I'm a bit of a Senna completist when it comes to books, but I confess I've never got around to reading it. I seem to recall that it got a bit of a panning when it came out?