View Single Post
Old 4 Apr 2016, 10:32 (Ref:3630170)   #85
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.R.T. View Post
I dont think its a divisive subject - more a pointless one especially when your identified aim is to poke fun?

Crowds were up a Pheonix compared to their last visit there, Indycar tv ratings have been on the rise over the last 12 months.

I am not saying we need to celebrate such small progressions however I am not sure I see your purpose or agenda in picking and shouting out the the smallest crowds you remember.
What was the attendance for Phoenix?