View Single Post
Old 12 Oct 2009, 23:40 (Ref:2560240)   #37
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Feliks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pcb are possible in 2 half part.

Two ribbon cable, and sensitive electronics put outside of hot engine.
On PCB only magnets and coils , and nonsensitive electronics filled with resin.
Andrew
But there are also helicopter piston engines to which it will be sufficient to add the light disc made of the thin metal sheet after all and we have the outstanding starter and the generator .
And we lost about 20 KG.

So far I didn't still deal with a brake system of the car .
Without any interference in a brake system existing so far, I will prolong his work live at least twice .
So so:
Do you know electric retarder in big truck and buses?
When they applied the ones electric retarder in these cars, consuming the part of a brake system it diminished repeatedly .
Rght now are possible using this retarder in little passengers cars
That is, when this my new idea ,will be applied dynastarter, one should also equip him with the function electric retarder. Namely, with the help of a brake pedal, at first to give the electricity on the one dynastarter with a view to braking for them, and only then, when braking will be this way insufficient, a brake pedal will start a traditional brake system .
This dismisser which will be possible for the accomplishment on dynastarter, will be acting on a bit of an other principle than electric retarderin lorries. That is, provided electricity to dynastarter, will be producing the braking torque similar to the holding torque in stepping motors.
I think, around when drivers will have the big red diode in the car ,led which will be becoming when traditional brakes are starting acting, they will be supposed this way to suppress ambitions so that she doesn't become , that is a traditional brake system is out of work. I think that an entire brake system used this way will be enough on all life of the car, without any exchanges of him parts friction.
This asolutely new function of new dynastarter.
Regards Andrew