Thread: Nissan Leaf
View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2017, 12:45 (Ref:3751700)   #33
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll make a proper reply after the WEC race and I've written my report. But it is amusing that I haven't even mentioned emissions and pollution and that's now what the discussion has become. People are so absolutely determined to hate electric cars that they'll ignore all the good points and tell you ships are bad.

Tesla Gigafactory that produces all the Tesla batteries is carbon neutral and solar powered. Tesla vehicles also hold their value incredibly well. Depreciation happens to petrol vehicles too. 97% of tesla owners said they would buy another. If you make good electric cars, people will buy them.