View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2018, 03:26 (Ref:3794459)   #64
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Sorry, full size trucks- mine’s a 16.5 metre ‘semi’ race truck and Max runs a rigid for his karting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Falce View Post
In the UK trucks (lorries) are what we haul large goods around in or on, mine is a 32ton 8 wheeler or to you it's a 71680 pound 12 wheeler, a Ram is something with horns that roams around a field or a small pickup truck
Whoa, I didn't realize y'all were ballers. I don't know anyone that has a semi (I thought you all called them lorries) and I've wanted a W900 since I was 5. How come there's not a thread for that??

Are they used for work and fun? I ask because the hard core racers I see and meet here max out with 1-1.5 ton pickups and gooseneck haulers. The big rigs are usually reserved for the track services companies.