View Single Post
Old 2 Mar 2018, 14:57 (Ref:3805250)   #100
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Is it bad my first thought seeing that was wow, that is not a working truck there. Great for boxed things but every one of those edges and mulch or soil? So many things that can go wrong there, I will they'd just smooth the face a but more. There must be 50 bolt heads on my tailgate and each one catches everything and is a pita to clean.

But then I have used my truck for tree jobs and bulk mulching more than most people not buying a 2500/3500 so maybe my outlook on it is skewed.
It can stay in the standard tail gate position too. That's a carbon fiber composite bed too.