Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2019, 17:39 (Ref:3909410)   #50
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by courageous View Post
Nobody is that stupid, this has to be a deliberate strategy
Well, they've got people talking about them... maybe they've seen that being an unmitigated a-hole gets results in the current world

I just don't see what the end game is to this marketing campaign
So I apologize for the analogy (mods let me know if it is over the top)...

It's like someone is selling premium sterling silverware to high end clients. But your marketing campaign consists of showing photos of you shoving your wares up your bum hole. You get people talking, but is anyone going to buy?

Richard