View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2019, 18:30 (Ref:3898272)   #1021
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Definitely no spectating where I'll be (8/9bis, driver's left, roughly from where the tram passes under the track near Decathlon/Antares down to about 100m short of the first chicane). 1.3km of flat chat acceleration!

When the track's live though it's an awful long drive to practically anywhere for us, so I suspect I won't be moving very far - which means I might get some piccies taken, especially at night when I'm off shift.

I'm not remotely excited. Nope.
I'm seriously envious of that view! (Although I wouldn't want to be stuck in the same place for as long as you!) Some video would be good!