View Single Post
Old 18 Oct 2018, 17:51 (Ref:3857596)   #1518
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
Mclaren set to get what i would imagine is a much needed cash infusion via a new sponsorship deal with Coca-Cola for the remainder of the year.

the article suggests that there are options to extend if the deal proves beneficial.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/c...laren/3197157/

a bit surprising as i thought Coca Cola had sold its energy drink interests over to Monster a few years ago.

also interesting (well maybe more interesting to Canadians as legalization of marijuana just came into effect yesterday) is that Coca Cola are apparently making big investments in cannabis infused beverages...which i imagine will be the next big thing in drinks that you really shouldn't drink.

which i suppose makes F1 a perfect space to advertise in!
Coca-Cola bought a stake in Monster in 2014, in order to expand Coke's energy drinks market. In exchange, Monster transferred ownership of its Natural Soda range to Coke.