View Single Post
Old 29 Dec 2018, 22:18 (Ref:3873037)   #7
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I maybe worded things poorly. I’m not really defending S365 as such, but I do question why it’s ok to rip apart everything John Dagys does, whilst ignoring the significant downsides to other sites. I do agree that the content of S365 is often bordering on the unacceptable side of clickbait, but we all seem to comfortable talking about that but not comfortable talking about the issues on RLM/MWM or DSC. That’s the bit I find unfair on John.

All the sites have upsides and downsides, but we only seem to talk about the downsides of S365.

Podcast wise, I find none of it enjoyable anymore. Too many arguments and soap boxes. I don’t mind a good rant but there are limits. The insider points scoring is boring. And as we are constantly reminded by one of the “sides”, this is a free service and we are free to not use it. Which is completely true. But if nobody uses it then they won’t be able to continue the business. So you’d think the feedback (If put nicely of course), would be welcomed, but more often than not it is met with rather rude replies.

The world of motorsport podcasts has left me not enjoying the sport as much as I used to.

Last edited by Akrapovic; 29 Dec 2018 at 22:28.