View Single Post
Old 25 Jul 2019, 08:49 (Ref:3919276)   #76
one five five
Veteran

one five five should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridone five five should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
Other than the "war" with Super Touring that is getting to be quite ancient history now (and in which both sides of the fence "took aim"), not convinced that supercars HAS taken "aim at fellow Aussie categories" really.

Supercars has also done a lot of things that has benefited other motorsport categories here, due to the flow-on effect of the changes made.

I know that you see the organisation as the devil incarnate and I don't think that anything I or anyone else says will change your view but you're entitled to your view and anyone else is entitled to not agree with your view or to challenge it.
Supercars didn't take aim at PROCAR? Supercars hasn't taken aim at TCR by supposedly telling the Adelaide organisers to give them the lemon sarse?

I think we both know one side was doing far more of the slinging in the 'ancient war', they even used our most famous event as the bargaining chip, yet these days had adopted the history of the race that apparently treated them so badly

What has Supercars ever done to benefit other categories that didn't as a by-product benefit themselves (ie....have they done anything for categories not on their support bill?)

If those involved at Supercars over the last 20 years had any passion for Aussie motor racing as a whole, outside of their own bubble, then they did a great job of hiding it.