Old 1 Oct 2003, 16:46 (Ref:736887)   #11
Gizmo
Racer

Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi
Gizmo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Woolley
Quite right, he's been exceptional this year considering he's had to protect the car as well. I'd be very surprised if he's not up there.

So, fellow marshals, can we tempt a few more of you into the hills next year? Stunning cars - faster accelerating than an F1 - spectacular action, great scenery, friendly marshals and more than a little beer available too, some of it free.

If you've only done circuits I urge you to give this branch of the sport a try, especially if Goodwood is your only hillclimb experience. You may well become hooked
Indeed...the sport at it`s competetive best can exhilerating to say the least...so I echo Woolley`s comments...come take a look and see what we have on offer...only last week at Prescott`s last meeting the Bugatti owners Club put on a buffet dinner/disco free to all marshals and officials and what a great evening it was too even though at one point I was seen on the dance floor "cutting a rug" or two in me best dad dancing style but don`t let that put you off!!!