View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 2015, 20:03 (Ref:3550885)   #33
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Right, now that the 2015 race is over I'll bite...

The Ford entries are really the biggest intrigue for me next year - particularly the drivers. I'd love to see four of them. Like Ben said above it's not been confirmed. If they did run 3-4 car would that goad AF Corse (with Ferrari $$$) into running a third Pro car?

Also in the GT ranks Beechdean look nailed on to enter the GTE they ran at the Aston Festival. It would also not surprise me at all to see TRG try to put together an AM entry. They had a huge fleet in that race and could probably get in with one of those IMSA entries. Same story for Shank. Some might baulk at more Astons but I'd be very surprised if Roald Goethe comes back next year after that shunt. Possibly a similar rationale to Horst Felbermayr Sr who never raced post his 2011 crash.