View Single Post
Old 4 May 2009, 23:56 (Ref:2455519)   #25
flyingduck
Veteran

flyingduck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Come on Chappellie you don't need to lie to all us. We know you have a hidden agenda and your real name is Evo Mike or is it he is just using your login and you don't know about it or maybe you are really Mark Petch or is he just using your login.

Wait Chappelli I know who your are your a life long motorsport fan that has supported NZ motorsport by both working at meetings and by offering sponsorship help to NZ drivers. Now I'm guessing your dislike of TKR has started because your sick of the BS that comes out of D Johns mouth at all times looking at your post history this is not a new thing for you.

By the way the last Paragraph is the true Chappelli and I know him very well and he is in no way anyone but a person that is keen to keep NZ motorsport name clean as it's hard enough to find sponsors, and he has been a very keen supporter of a number of teams and when you burn one sponsor you burn them for everyone.

So Aussie 01 do you have anyone with history on this site that can stand up and vouch for your motives or your support to NZ Motorsport.