Thread: Driver 2018 F1 silly season.
View Single Post
Old 27 May 2017, 15:12 (Ref:3736392)   #70
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
And here's another guy who should get into politics post F1. Christian Horner says DR and MV have no get out clauses in their contracts.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mot...-idUKKBN18M2HT

I don't believe that DR's and MV's contacts are as "clean" as CH says they are.
i assume CH and Helmet Marko are getting tired of being asked questions about their drivers futures but they are beginning to sound like their drivers are more indentured labourers to the RB brand...i wonder if this approach will hurt them when it actually comes time to resign.

also some irony in that article as well....they feel like their drivers contracts are ironclad while taking every opportunity to undermine their engine contract....it begs the question of how much stock do they actually place in contracts?

lack of success/progress will do this but this does not sound like a happy team environment at the moment.

Red Bull will make you angry!