View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2013, 14:10 (Ref:3238912)   #41
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Reading through this thread it seems to me that there is very little to complain about. Henners made good points about giving up certain things in order to move house/have kids (congrats by the way) etc. But at some point we've all done it. I gave up racing until I could afford it again, so these things are sensible rather than unfortunate.

Because I'm overseas, I've found ways to watch legally and one of them is VIPbox TV. It carries the Sky coverage, with ads. So I have seen Sky and frankloy, it offers very little, other than Brundle, to attract me, although I like Crofty too.

The Beeb has a good homely feel to it and who cares if some of the races need a bit of patience? Ultimately you get the bits of coverage you need and in the highlights, even if Ben does shout, you get all you need to see?

I support the radio and TV coverage with the F1 timing app on my phone.