View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 2017, 20:45 (Ref:3783268)   #1171
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Speaking of money...will an F1 team win a tender to manufacture and sell the devise to the other downstream categories? Or will the FIA pick a company outside of F1...and obviously realize a kickback for handing out that contract (I say cynically).

Actually surprised that the teams themselves were not so willing to spend the time developing something they could have sold on much like McLaren do with their ECU. Could have been a nice little earner.

Now waiting to see what happens when they try to force this on FE.