View Single Post
Old 4 Feb 2018, 16:00 (Ref:3798431)   #294
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Mike, I'm less young than you are so may be more confused…*If the car was raced in period, drbob has to collect as many evidences as he can before applying. If he goes for a replica, same thing but in both cases all parts must have been "legally" used in period.
Bear in mind that some organizers give further allocation. Peter Auto HTC series accepts Group A from 1/1/82 up to 31/12/84 allowing the use of homologations till 31/12/86. This was the case in 2017, if drbob wants to enter this particular series he'd better check with Pierre Antoine Lecautour at PA what will be accepted in 2018.
My understanding gives that in HTC series with a 635 granted a '84 HTP he could race with a '86 version.