View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2018, 05:52 (Ref:3815604)   #2
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Guess I’m the only tenther heading to Italy for this, on a very busy weekend for race meetings! I would have enjoyed VSCC Silverstone Spring Start, HSCC 5 minutes from home, Jim Clark Memorial at Hockenheim, etc, etc.....

Anyway, we’re entered in Masters Gentleman Drivers 90 minute race, on a circuit neither of us has driven before. With the SLR engine still in pieces, the ‘6hr’ Morgan +4 has been pressed into service, but it’s a fabulous car and only loses out on top speed, so I’m far from unhappy. Will be useful as a test for Spa.....

Shame to be leaving the UK just as the weather is promised to be improving, but looks like Italy will be equally good, and the pizzas far superior!