View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2018, 19:24 (Ref:3833656)   #22
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwh43scale View Post
Long term habitué of T17 but have split our party with T34 for a different perspective in the last couple of years. Rather like the look of T23 next year for a change but T17 has a lot going for it when / if it rains ...
Spending more time out and about taking photos these days, so for start / finish of race only it starts to look pricey.
I do wince every once in a while when I look at what grandstands cost, but it makes the start and finish a lot easier, and means I spend the much busier times around the circuit with a guaranteed seat and makes the wandering time after midnight and around dawn (where I'll gravitate towards the inside of Tertre Rouge) much more pleasurable as you're not quite having to club your way through vast crowds.