Thread: 2021 Rallying
View Single Post
Old 11 Nov 2021, 21:41 (Ref:4082880)   #176
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Pictures from a wonderful day in the forests of north Wales for the Cambrian Rally: https://bit.ly/3F9uTKw

It rained for a week before the event and the whole of the night before. It started raining again later on the day. But between 7am when I left my B&B in the dark and 5pm when I got back in the gloom, it was bright and glorious in the forests of Gwydir where I spent the day.

My first experience of a forest rally. Unforgiving tramping through undergrowth! But close to the action and endlessly great photo angles.

These pictures are, as usual, cropped and resized to 16:9. In this case I was also busy with photoshop editing out spectator signs, red/yellow tape and orange arrows! No other changes though.

I hope you enjoy! I went to Malton Forest last weekend and am at Rallynuts in Wales this weekend so there's lots more rally pics to come.