Thread: Jason Plato
View Single Post
Old 29 Sep 2022, 08:02 (Ref:4127816)   #10
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Plato's comments in the Motorsports News story

Quote:
I know what sort of job I am doing in the car and I don’t really want to hang up my boots because I know I have more to give,” he said. “I still know I can do the job. I know with a more competitive car in a straight line I can be winning races, and that is what gets me out of bed in the morning.

I still feel good when I get out of the car. I feel strong. The hottest meeting of the year was at Snetterton and I did a great job there [by finishing second].

I have been genuinely touched by the response I have had from the public and the 1000s of messages I have had asking me not to stop.

I also genuinely love the team I am with, BTC Racing. They are seriously a great bunch of people and I rate them enormously. They have given me a brilliant car this year.

I honestly don’t know what the future holds, but if I could make it all work again, then I am probably inclined at the moment to give it another go.