View Single Post
Old 9 Feb 2006, 13:58 (Ref:1518853)   #90
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'll have a crack at no.9. I'm pretty certain that is a March 702 currently belonging to Michael Scott. I admired this car at Cadwell earlier last year (it was still carrying the no.44) and asked Michael about it. He said that he did still have the winglets that attach to the nosecone but that they were not allowed in the HSCC class (E4?) that he was competing in that day. I'm not certain where Andrew's photo was taken, however!

In fact, I've just found a picture I took at the Cadwell meeting mentioned above. I rather like the balaclava and gloves awaiting further use!

Last edited by John Turner; 12 Feb 2006 at 09:45. Reason: Adding picture and further comment!