View Single Post
Old 30 Jun 2015, 14:46 (Ref:3554911)   #19
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm making a post here after some comments on last weeks MWM, which I felt were not only a bit bad taste, but completely wrong.

We're sitting about how terrible Red Bull are doing, and MWM say they're petulant children, even after the petulant child left (which I felt was a pathetic low blow attack at a driver, but whatever), and it's even been said multiple times that other teams are doing better with the same engine, and even STR is "kicking their butts up and down the pit lane".

Well, from what I can see, there are 2 teams running Renault engines, and of those 2, Red Bull has over double the points of STR, and between RBR and STR, there is Force India, Lotus and Sauber, who all have significantly better engines. There doesn't seem to be any basis to claim that STR are performing better than RBR and it's actually all RBRs fault.

So are Red Bull doing THAT badly, and how are we measuring this engine given the lack of cars it's in?