View Single Post
Old 15 Sep 2020, 12:16 (Ref:4002587)   #1604
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascarracinguk View Post
the Eurosport coverage last year was woeful with too many breaks and its only £8.99 for the full week
I might be mis-remembering this, but Eurosport had a stream that had no adverts. I also had the app, but went with Eurosport as it was a shinier stream.

Quote:
WEC app however i found was quite nice, you can have live streaming and timing side by side and Mr Goodwin is nice to listen to...plus no breaks.
Yes, it works well, but I too do RLM
Quote:
agree with RLM too, i tend to have them on for the start and going into the evening with a mix of special guests and insider info its really informative
I’ve got syncing down to a fine art!