View Single Post
Old 16 Feb 2020, 17:31 (Ref:3957835)   #73
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Back in the 70’s and 80’s when I was a retained fireman I also was no2 driver .No 2 as no 1 lived closer to the stations and always beat me to the driving seat .. When I did get to drive I was so excited I would forget to unplug the battery charge lead . We would get half way down the drive and there would be a bang as wires broke all over the place . My Sub officer would then go mad at me as there was always lots of paperwork he had to do to get charger repaired . I just put the two tones on full blast . Happy days .
Y'see? There's positives in everything.