View Single Post
Old 15 Oct 2001, 11:17 (Ref:160817)   #6
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
As someone who goes to Brands at least twice a month, the best place to view from is Paddock Hill Bend. If you don't want to pay to sit in the grandstand, then get there early as the places by the fence go very quickly. Druids Hairpin is also a great place to watch from, you can see them through Paddock Hill then up the hill straight at you before they take the hairpin. If all else fails, try Clark Curve, thats the last right hander before they come back onto the start/finish straight, always good action there and you can see about half the track from there too!

South Bank is great to park the car and walk around, but you dont actually get to see very much from there.

I hope that helps. I'll be there on Sunday recruiting new marshals (hopefully) and should be behind the Paddock Hill Grandstand if you fancy popping in to say hi. I'll polish the red trainers so I will be more easily recognisable from all the other marshals in their orange suits!

Stephen.