View Single Post
Old 10 Mar 2022, 16:39 (Ref:4101967)   #74
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
It's a "multi-year contract" - albeit I'm not sure that team is stable enough to guarantee anything like that.

But let's not kid ourselves, F1 is stronger than it's ever been right now. Some major pull in being 1/20 on that grid. Even if you're 20th.

But you'd imagine that bridge back to Peugeot in the future is burnt.
I am not that certain, Peugeot is clearly not where they want to be as of now, so expecting a driver to stick around for another year before having the chance to go for the top, is a bit much.
F1 has always been K-Mags dream, due to his father. Seeing Perez get a late surge to a top team after many years in a near bankrupt team, gives hope to that dream.
I think, and hope, that Peugeot understands this, and should they have a seat available and Magnussen is done with F1, they could go together again.
However I do not see Peugeot making a seat available for him (by kicking an existing driver out)