Thread: 2023 Season
View Single Post
Old 22 Nov 2022, 14:22 (Ref:4134503)   #84
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Chinese GP to be cancelled because of the country's Covid policies

'China's return to the Formula 1 schedule will be cancelled next year as a result of the country's Covid policies, BBC Sport has learned.

Formula 1 has not visited China since 2019, but was due to return for the fourth race in 2023 on 16 April.

China's zero-Covid policy has led F1 to conclude the race cannot go ahead.

The key sticking point is that F1 staff would not be given exemptions from quarantine requirements in the event of suffering a Covid-19 infection.'