View Single Post
Old 6 Nov 2011, 21:53 (Ref:2982479)   #63
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
monza and spa, certainly. the brands gp layout looks like a scream too. neither of the german ones. they're like pulling teeth. unless we're talking about the nordschleife silverstone, perhaps in its old version with bridge. no longer.
Alright, we'll forget the German ones and I agree that Bridge version of the Silverstone GP circuit was much better than the present Arena version. It was even better in the beginning, when Abbey was just a left-hand kink, so the approach speed to Bridge was mighty! What are the circuits in Spain like?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
as a matter of curiosity, formula 3 hasn't been caught in the plague of degree rich, experience poor "but that's what the spreadsheet says, it must be true" engineers, has it?
I don't think so, thank goodness. Maybe because it isn't a 'glamour' formula. I still see plenty of the familiar faces around.