View Single Post
Old 4 Dec 2019, 13:18 (Ref:3944730)   #1116
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
money does talk but i doubt the amount he’s paying will put a dent in their annual budget

we don’t know what their testing programme is either. and nobody knows how much running latifi or nissany have done in the heritage and customer programmes too. this assumption they need someone to rinse the last half second out of the car isn’t necessarily a valid one.
I strongly feel the extra time factor isn't even on their mind. It's about cash flow and trying to woo a potential sponsor deal rather than the direct cash influx from his time in seat. It's this year's car with next year's tires, they aren't running any early parts for testing I don;t believe so what's the time lost really? And I'm guessing Latifi has run more than a few rounds in the heritage cars.