View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 2018, 10:44 (Ref:3858585)   #98
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
F1Guy User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Another brain fart from Vettel, on the first lap! Nothing more I will say because seems a touchy subject on here. Good to see KR take the win. Not a KR fan myself, but that was a aggressive drive by KR and strategy by Ferrari, that paid off in the end. Although, the Mercedes cars were hampered by an possible threat of a protest from Ferrari, and having to revert back to an older spec, even though their update was cleared by the FiA. Ferrari's latest updates haven't worked and by reverting back to a much older spec, they have gained most of their lost speed of the last few rounds.

Great drive from Verstappen. 18th to second. Can't help but think what could have been for Daniel Ricciardo. A possible win, or even P2 was taken away from him. DR set his fastest lap of the race, then seconds later... the power cuts out completely - on a low speed corner - for what seemed like no reason!?? He has had the worst, umm... "luck" since his announcement on August 3rd. Possibly that update to his car Red Bull had fitted to mid August is still in his car??