View Single Post
Old 13 Dec 2021, 06:52 (Ref:4089137)   #13
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 litre Touring Car Star View Post
When I have a crack at some on here saying that they're not really interested in racing, I can see it causes some offence.
This statement sums up a lot - your posts have a crack at some [people], and not the posts themselves.

Why does a post have to be 'at' someone? You also note that the posts cause some offence - maybe consider the tone if they are offensive?