View Single Post
Old 30 May 2022, 09:06 (Ref:4111998)   #1
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
BTCC Fantasy League 2022 - Rd 3 Results

The results from Thruxton are now in.

Firstly - the scores from the on-track competitors.

Cook was again the biggest scorer with 95 points, followed by Morgan on 63.
A few negative scores were picked up - with Edwards getting -15 and Shedden -14.
Hand took the honours in the JST with a perfect 60 points.
BTC, NAPA and Team BMW all scored over 40 points in the teams.
The BMW chassis took top spot with 54 points, closely followed by Honda with 53. Cupra and Infiniti only managed single figures.
For the engines, BMW leads the way with 54 points, and the Hyundai engine only scored 26.
Attached Thumbnails
2022 Fantasy League Rd3 Results.png