Thread: 2023 Season
View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 2022, 18:02 (Ref:4126608)   #3
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I notice they have Brazil rather than Sao Paolo. Is that deliberate?
I think so - they did the same for the 2022 season. Only Emilia Romagna and Imola are not shown by the FIA as host country for 2022.

The current schedule has the race listed as 'Brazil 2022' with the full race name listed as 'FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN GRANDE PRÊMIO DE SÃO PAULO 2022'

And just for further reference from 2020 - 'Formula 1 have announced that Sao Paulo will continue to be home to the Brazilian Grand Prix until 2025.

The Brazilian GP will officially be named the Formula 1 Grande Prêmio de São Paulo and will continue to be held at the famous Interlagos Circuit, with next year's race taking place on November 14, 2021.'

Interesting spot though - I guess technically the Mexico GP could also be listed as the Mexico City Grand Prix?