View Single Post
Old 10 Sep 2019, 14:39 (Ref:3927175)   #23
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Being cynical (who me? I just thought I'd try it and see what it feels like) I can see other drivers using it to their advantage too. I driver A (who has few or no penalty points) is coming up to battle with driver B (who is right on the upper limits on points), driver A will know that driver B dare not robustly defend their position in case of risking a disqualification, whereas Driver A has little to lose.
in fairness this happens in many other sports...in basketball it is a fairly common practice to 'attack' a player who has already committed enough fouls to be in danger of fouling out of a game. i would imagine the same for soccer.

some would call this good strategy.